UBI Services Ltd (A wholly owned subsidiary of Union Bank of India) headquartered in Mumbai (Thane), engaged in distribution of various retail asset and other products/services of Union Bank of India, invites applications from qualified candidates for the position of “Chief Business Officer (CBO)” of the company, on a full – time basis.
The detail descriptions are furnished here under:
- Chief Business Officer (CBO)
- The “Chief Business Officer (CBO)” reports to MD & CEO of the company and is responsible for defining and executing the right strategy for the company’s business development, developing and executing sales strategies that drive revenue for the company, monitoring and reporting on sales goals, and work closely with other executives to drive strategic direction and resource allocation for meeting the company’s overall vision & goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building out a robust sales and business development strategy for the company
- Create and establish yearly business plan in consultation with Senior Management that align with the company’s plan for business growth and expansion.
- Assess and evaluate the available people, process and business performance across all territory / regions and products of the company and align them with the business goals.
- Based on the evaluation, provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term business growth plan of organization to Senior Management of the organisation.
- Participating in management meetings and senior leadership discussions on key strategic matters.
- Nurturing the right partnership and building the eco – system for the company that enables greater visibility in the market and high velocity lead flow
- Understanding the role of technology in fulfilling company’s vision, building the sales and business development functions that fully leverages the company’s existing technology and also planned technology rollouts in future
- Building and nurturing strong relationship with Dealers, Connectors, Associates, Partners, OEMs, etc in line with the company’s growth strategy
- Supervising and extracting highest level of efficiency and productivity from the sales team
- Building out a nimble, agile and flexible sales and business development team
- Make the company’s presence felt into the market through participation in domain industry forums and market events to ensure positive brand of Union Bank of India.
- Responsibility and accountability for revenue and sales numbers with considerable profit margins
- Create and implement a methodical, data driven sales process and ensure continuous optimisation of the sales cycle through analytical insights
- Implement a metrics driven approach to sales incentive, performance management, rewards and recognition
- Develop a team through continuous upskilling & training programs, thereby building capabilities.
- Unlock new avenues of growth channels to deepen engagement with our consumers & bringing efficiencies into the existing channels of customer acquisition and retention
Job specific Skills
- Highest standard of integrity, humility, and ethics
- Leadership with a wide perspective right from strategy to operation
- Ability to take the team along and provide them encouragement, direction and course correction inputs at all times
- A thought leader with excellent communication and presentation skills, well connected to the industry ecosystem
- A tenacious, self-motivated, result-oriented leader delivering outcome-based sales
- Possessing excellent negotiation skills, driving sales on the foundation of right person at right cost
- High cross-functional collaboration capability
- Excellent sales pipeline management to ensure forecast accuracy
- Strong technical experience with CRM and other commercial tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Use business intelligence (BI) to improve the company’s business
- Excellent Communication skill as a Head of Business, Sales & Marketing.
At least 40 years and not more than 55 years as of 1st September 2022.
Minimum Graduate however Higher education / Master’s degree in business administration or a related field, from a Premier Management Institutions shall have an added advantage.
Minimum 15 years of domain experience in Sales & Marketing, w/w 3 years experience of handling retail asset products of banking & FIs.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Head / Deputy Head of Sales Vertical as a Director/VP or equivalent, in mainstream Institution of BFSI sectors (Banking, financial services and insurance sector)
Nature of Appointment
- On a full-time basis subject to satisfactory performance and annual review
The remuneration will be offered based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, negotiations and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidate. The compensation will be on CTC basis.
Mumbai (Thane) or as decided by the company
- Selection will be based on screening / shortlisting of suitable profile and their personal interviews.
- Applications received shall be screened based on experience and eligibility conditions as per the CV/resume provided by the candidates. The candidates may be called for preliminary interactions to determine their eligibility. Then the candidates will be shortlisted, based on their overall suitability, for personal interviews.
- The appointment of selected candidates shall be subject to approval by the Board of Directors of the company.
The applications shall be submitted only through online mode through the link available on https://ubisl.co.in under the “CAREER” tab.
Note: Kindly ensure that the Resumes / CVs have all the mandatory information about your job profile such as Name, contact detail / email id, DOB, educational qualification, Job Experience with current & previous organisation, Notice Period, Present/ Expected CTC etc. Any applications without complete resume shall be summarily rejected without any further contact from the company.
Last Date of Application
7th October 2022
- The company reserves the right to call for any document in original in proof of the eligibility of the candidate.
- Decision of the company shall be final and binding on all candidates in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview and selection. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the company in this regard.
- The Shortlisted candidates will have to plan their journey at their own expenses for attending interview/Selection procedure, if any.
- Intimations, wherever required will be sent by email/SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. UBISL shall not be responsible if the information/ intimation do not reach candidates in case of change of mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of the company.
- The company reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and/ or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this notification.
- Candidates are advised in their interest to not to furnish any particulars / details / information or make statements that are false, incorrect, tampered, fabricated, and shouldn’t conceal or suppress any material information, while applying for the post, else will be disqualified from the selection process.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Mumbai.
- All revisions / corrigendum (if any) shall be hosted on the Company’s Website only.
- Kindly do not submit multiple applications and in case of multiple applications, the last submitted application will only be considered based on the date / time of submission. In such cases, no part of the earlier submitted application including uploads shall be considered.
- In case of any problem in filling up the form or uploading the resume, complaints may be made at email id firstname.lastname@example.org (only for Complain redressal, if any). Do not forget to mention “UBISL- Recruitment of Chief Business Officer” as subject.