Job Title - Managing Director & CEO
The Managing Director & CEO of the company is accountable and the member to the Board of Directors and is responsible for overall functioning of the company, designing business strategies for short- and long-term horizons, to achieve corporate business objectives, understands financial market, and demonstrates a leadership quality to build an organisation with a good governance.
Roles and Responsibilities
Formulation of strategic vision for business, defining an innovative and
differentiated business strategies and drive execution of business plans for
short term and long-term horizons.
Oversee and manage timely implementation of Union Bank of India’s new
initiatives and schemes as it relates to the company.
- Strengthening the workforce at all levels – by recruitment, training,
development, delegation and motivation to retain and support quality
- Oversee quality control throughout the company and to assure that all
legal and regulatory documents are fully compliant with the laws and
- Keeping liaison with the Bank leadership and all the vertical heads of the
Bank for smooth co-ordination.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations and represent
the company at industry events and public meetings to provide leadership
at the industry level and to add value to the Union Bank’s brand.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the company through an effective
- Build long term relationships with regulators, shareholders, investors,
business partners and other stake holders.
- Build an organisation with good governance, built in checks and balances
and empower employees with accountability and responsibilities
- Leverage new age technology (eg, IoT, AI, Advanced analytics) to build
streamlined and digitized processes across all the product lines of Union
Job specific Skills
Excellent Communication skill and ability to build consensus and
sustainable relationships among executives, partners, and the
- Ethical Management and Integrity.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under multiple assignments, plan and execute the
workload effectively, and delegate.
- Dynamic, Change – driver, result-oriented, and a decisive leader
- Track record of conceptualizing, designing, and scaling up the business
with focus on process resilience, quality & customer service, workforce
management and risk management
The remuneration will be offered based on the candidate’s qualifications,
experience, overall suitability, negotiations and shall not be a limiting factor
for suitable candidate. The compensation will be on CTC basis.
At least 40 years and not more than 55 years as of 1 st September 2022.
Minimum Graduate, however MBA / Higher education from Premier
Management Institutions shall have added advantage.
Minimum 15 years of Managerial experience, preferably in
mainstream BFSI Sector (Banking, financial Services and Insurance
sector) with at least one (1) year of domain experience at CXO level or heading sales vertical at national level.
Job specific Skills
- Selection will be based on screening / shortlisting of suitable profile
and their personal interviews.
- Applications received shall be screened based on experience and
eligibility conditions as per the CV/resume provided by the candidates.
The candidates may be called for preliminary interactions to determine
their eligibility. Then the candidates will be shortlisted, based on their
overall suitability, for personal interviews.
- The appointment of selected candidates shall be subject to approval by
the Board of Directors of the company.
How to apply
The applications shall be submitted through online mode only through the link
available on https://ubisl.co.in under the “CAREER” tab.
Note: Kindly ensure that the Resumes / CVs have all the mandatory
information about your job profile such as Name, contact detail / email id,
educational qualification, Job Experience with current & previous
organisation, Notice Period, Present/ Expected CTC etc. Any applications
without complete resume shall be summarily rejected without any further
contact from the company.
Last Date of Application
30th September 2022
- The company reserves the right to call for any document in original in
proof of the eligibility of the candidate.
- Decision of the company shall be final and binding on all candidates in
all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview and selection. No
representation or correspondence will be entertained by the company
in this regard.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to plan their journey at their own
expenses for attending interview/selection procedure, if any.
- Intimations, wherever required will be sent by email/SMS only to the
email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form.
UBISL shall not be responsible if the information / intimation do not
reach candidates in case of change of mobile number, email address,
technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of the company.
- The company reserves the right to alter, modify or change the
eligibility criteria and/ or any of the other terms and conditions spelt
out in this notification.
- Candidates are advised in their interest to not to furnish any particulars
/ details / information or make statements that are false, incorrect,
tampered, fabricated, and shouldn’t conceal or suppress any material
information, while applying for the post, else will be disqualified from
the selection process.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this notification shall be subject to
the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Mumbai.
- All revisions / corrigendum (if any) shall be hosted on the Company’s
- Kindly do not submit multiple applications and in case of multiple
applications, the last submitted application will only be considered
based on the date / time of submission. In such cases, no part of the
earlier submitted application including uploads shall be considered.
- In case of any problem in filling up the form or uploading the resume,
complaint may be made at email id firstname.lastname@example.org (only for
Complain redressal, if any). Do not forget to mention “UBISL-
Recruitment of MD & CEO” as subject.